Wine Sales Representative
Work for one of Napa Valley’s most iconic wineries! Family owned for over 135 years – offering a rich history dating back to 1885 and a portfolio of 70+ highly-acclaimed wines; our expansive portfolio appeals to every level of sophistication – from novice to seasoned oenophile alike. We like to say — there is a wine for every palate at V. Sattui Winery– and that’s where you come in!
We are seeking highly motivated, wine sales goal driven individuals with proven sales acumen, a passion for wine and a positive attitude who thrive in a team environment to share the joy of V. Sattui Wines and the benefits of Wine Club Membership while offering exceptional customer service.
Consistency in meeting sales quotas, integrity, adaptability, stamina, excellent interpersonal skills and drive for success are must-have qualities.
Part time & full time positions available!
- Work in a fast paced, exciting hospitality environment.
- Conduct sales focused wine tastings
- Provide engaging wine tasting experiences with the goal of closing sales.
- Represent the winery at outside functions as needed.
Additional Duties include:
- Perform opening and closing tasks
- Maintain a shared, organized and well stocked wine station
- Work annual member events
- Participate in ongoing wine and sales training
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas
- Passion for wine
- Experience in retail sales – wine sales a plus!
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to stand, walk and manage multiple tables at outdoor tasting venues as well as indoor wine bars for 8 hours a day.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in English – bilingual a plus!
- Wine certifications a plus.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work evening member events and parties
- Competitive hourly wage, a bonus on Wine-of-the-Month Club sign ups and a bonus on wine sales upon successful completion of wine and winery knowledge exam.
- Full time employees eligible for benefits including medical, dental and vision after an introductory period as well as 401K and paid vacation after 1 year
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com