We hope you’ll consider taking advantage of our Futures program!
- You’ll save money on the wines you buy
- There’s opportunity for price appreciation later
- You’ll be sure to receive our very best wines before they sell out
Every year, when the new vintage is still in barrel, we allocate a small percentage (about 15%) to Futures purchases; that is, while the wines are still aging and before they’re bottled, you may purchase it by the case with a 50% deposit. This locks in a lower price than when the wine is eventually available to the public.
During subsequent visits, you can taste the wines as they age and develop to further hone your skills of appreciation. Once the wine is bottled, two or three years from the vintage date, a notice is sent to you with the balance and instructions for shipping or pickup.
You can also combine Futures purchases with current wines to obtain multiple case discounts. A nice advantage when you’re only putting down half on the Futures.
- Download Wine Futures Order form
- To submit your order by email, complete all fields and save the form to your computer. Then attach it in an email addressed to email@example.com.
- You may also print and mail/fax in the order form.
- When we receive your order we will mail you a copy of your deposit receipt. You will not receive an email confirmation of your deposit.
- Approximately two years from the vintage date, we will alert you by mail when your futures are ready for pick-up/shipment. Final payment will be due at the time of pick-up or delivery.
- Prefer to Buy an Whole Barrel of Wine (25 cases)? Call us!
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (707) 963-7774
2016 “A Lot to Like!”
What a difference a year makes! Following a very small 2015 vintage, mother nature truly “delivered” to create a bountiful 2016 vintage of extremely high quality. Spring precipitation and a long succession of warm days and cool evenings during the summer progressed into more warm autumn days and cool, snappy nights; the perfect prescription for exceptionally flavored fruit with balanced acidity.
2016 wines will be well-structured with great aging potential.
Here’s to a fantastic vintage, Cheers!
Director of Winemaking