We hope you’ll consider taking advantage of our Futures program!
- You’ll save money on the wines you buy
- There’s opportunity for price appreciation later
- You’ll be sure to receive our very best wines before they sell out
Every year, when the new vintage is still in barrel, we allocate a small percentage (about 15%) to Futures purchases; that is, while the wines are still aging and before they’re bottled, you may purchase it by the case with a 50% deposit. This locks in a lower price than when the wine is eventually available to the public.
During subsequent visits, you can taste the wines as they age and develop to further hone your skills of appreciation. Once the wine is bottled, two or three years from the vintage date, a notice is sent to you with the balance and instructions for shipping or pickup.
You can also combine Futures purchases with current wines to obtain multiple case discounts. A nice advantage when you’re only putting down half on the Futures.
- Download Wine Futures Order form
- To submit your order by email, complete all fields and save the form to your computer. Then attach it in an email addressed to email@example.com.
- You may also print and mail/fax in the order form.
- When we receive your order we will email you a copy of your deposit receipt.
- Approximately two years from the vintage date, we will alert you by email when your futures are ready for pick-up/shipment. Final payment will be due at the time of pick-up or delivery.
- Prefer to Buy an Whole Barrel of Wine (25 cases)? Call us!
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (707) 963-7774
2018 “Balanced and Complex”
Following a long growing season characterized by moderate temperatures throughout the spring and summer, the 2018 harvest played out like a dream. Spring offered plenty of rain in February which fueled our vines for vigorous growth and ample crop. Abundant sunshine followed with bud break and uniform flowering paved the way for even cluster development throughout our Napa Valley vineyards. A mild summer of relatively cool temperatures and no major heat spikes allowed fruit to mature slowly and stress-free resulting in excellent depth of flavor and strong yields. Harvest started later than recent years, officially beginning for us the last week of August with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Red varieties, such as Cabernet Sauvignon, benefitted from longer hang time further intensifying flavors and complexity.
We are excited about the flavor and balance of the 2018 wines and the finesse of their tannins. They will be juicy and complex on the palate. The acid, structure and fruit of the Cabernets will allow for earlier enjoyment and have great potential for long-term aging.
Here’s to a fantastic vintage, Cheers!
Director of Winemaking