How frequently do you process Wine Club orders?
When are Wine Club orders charged?
How much will my Wine Club orders cost?
What benefits do I get as a Wine-of-the-Month Club member?
When can I cancel my Wine Club membership?
I signed up for the Wine-of-the-Month Club. What happens next?
When do my benefits start?
Can I customize my Wine Club orders?
Can I switch between Clubs?
Can I automatically have certain wines excluded (“No Chardonnay”) or included (“Zinfandels Only”) in my Wine Club orders?
Can I put my Wine Club membership on hold?
How can I update my payment information and billing/shipping addresses?
If I have my Wine Club orders shipped, when will I get tracking info/receive my wines?
What shipping company do you use?
Do you offer free shipping with your Wine Club orders?
Are there any states where you CANNOT ship Wine Club orders?
What about Alaska and Hawaii?
Can you ship Wine Club orders outside the United States?
Do I need to be home to receive the shipment?
What should I do if my Wine Club wines arrive damaged?
My Wine Club shipment was returned to sender. What do I do now?
As a Will Call customer, when can I pick up my wine?
Can I change the wines in my will call Wine Club order at the winery?
Can I let my will call Wine Club orders “stack” and pick up several at once?
Do you automatically ship unclaimed will call orders?
Can I have my Wine Club orders in will call shipped?
There is no fee to join the Wine-of-the-Month Club. Your only commitment is to pay for the wines in your shipments (at a discount!), plus any applicable shipping fees and taxes.
Back To TopHow frequently do you process Wine Club orders?
We process Wine Club orders Monthly, Bimonthly, Quarterly, and Semi-Annually, depending on your level of membership. Please see our processing schedule for more details.
**Not all shipment options are available for online enrollment. Please contact the Wine Club team directly if you would like to enroll with a different shipment schedule.
Back To TopWhen are Wine Club orders charged?
Wine Club orders are charged on the first business day of the month.
Back To TopHow much will my Wine Club orders cost?
Our Wine Clubs vary in cost, depending on the number of wines in your shipment and which Club Option you select.
- All Wines: $90-$130 per 2-bottle order
- Dry Wines: $90-$130 per 2-bottle order
- Red Wines: $100-$150 per 2-bottle order
- Bianco Wines: $75-$120 per 2-bottle order
- Dolce Wines: $75-$120 per 2-bottle order
- Premier Wines: $120-$190 per 2-bottle order
- Library Club (quarterly allocation only): $200-$350 per 3-bottle order
- Magnum Club (quarterly allocation only): $130-$260 per 1-bottle order
Back To TopWhat benefits do I get as a Wine-of-the-Month Club member?
Please visit our Member Benefits page for more information.
Back To TopWhen can I cancel my Wine Club membership?
You may cancel your membership after accepting three (3) Wine Club orders. Please contact the Wine Club team to cancel your membership.
Back To TopI signed up for the Wine-of-the-Month Club. What happens next?
If you enrolled at the winery: our Wine Club team will send you a Welcome Email once your paperwork has been processed.
If you enrolled online: our Wine Club team will send you a Welcome Email once we receive your online request.
- We will do our best to contact you if we are missing information needed to activate your membership.
- Your first Wine Club order will be processed right away if you enroll before the 21st of the month. Visit the Wine-of-the-Month Club Selections Page to see the current Wine Selections.
- If you enroll on the 21st or later, or if you enroll in a Club that is not scheduled for an order that month, your Welcome Email will say when your first Wine Club order will be processed.
- Please contact the Wine Club team if you have any questions OR if you do not receive your Welcome Email within a week of enrolling.
Back To TopWhen do my benefits start?
Your benefits start once your first Wine Club order has been processed.
Back To TopCan I customize my Wine Club orders?
YES! It’s easy to customize your Wine Club orders:
- Check your Selections Email or visit the Wine-of-the-Month Club Selections Page.
- Wine Selections are available on the 21st (For example, the Wine Selections for June are available May 21st).
- If the 21st lands on a weekend/holiday, Selections will be available the next business day.
- Reply to the Selections Email or contact the Wine Club team with your customization request.
- Choose from any Club Selections OR “Add-a-Bottle" Selections.
- Customize your order before the end of the month (For example, the Customization Deadline for June’s Wine Club order is May 31st).
PLEASE NOTE: Once your Wine Club order is charged, changes CANNOT be made to the wines in your shipment.
Back To TopCan I switch between Clubs?
YES! You are welcome to switch between Clubs as frequently as you’d like. Simply contact the Wine Club team to make changes to your membership.
Back To TopCan I automatically have certain wines excluded (“No Chardonnay”) or included (“Zinfandels Only”) in my Wine Club orders?
NO. We do not have a way to automate your wine preferences. However, you can:
- Customize your Wine Club order each shipment.
- Switch to a Club that does not include the wines you do NOT want (For example, if you do not want Chardonnay, you can enroll in the Red Wines Club).
Back To TopCan I put my Wine Club membership on hold?
YES! You may “skip” a limited number of Wine Club orders yearly:
- Monthly members may skip up to 6 orders
- Bimonthly members may skip up to 3 orders
- Quarterly members may skip up to 2 orders
- Semi-Annual members may skip 1 order
If you need more time than that, we can cancel your Membership and re-enroll you when you are ready. Your Member Benefits are also suspended while your account is on hold.
Back To TopHow can I update my payment information and billing/shipping addresses?
There are several ways you can update your account information:
- Log in to our website to update your information online.
- Call the winery at (707) 963-7774 and speak with one of our staff members.
- Call our Wine Club Team’s direct lines: Stephanie (707) 286-7215 or Alex (707) 286-7214. You can leave payment information in our secure, password-protected voicemail boxes, which can only be accessed by the Wine Club staff. Be sure to leave your full name (spelling of your last name), phone number with area code, credit card number and expiration date.
Back To TopIf I have my Wine Club orders shipped, when will I get tracking info/receive my wines?
After your Wine Club order is processed, tracking information will be emailed in the second week of the month; wines should arrive in the third week of the month.
Back To TopWhat shipping company do you use?
We primarily use FedEx, but we can ship via UPS by request. Shipping wines via UPS is slightly more expensive than FedEx.
We highly recommend signing up for FedEx Delivery Manager to have more control over your shipments. This free service allows you to easily track your packages, arrange to pick them up at a nearby location, get delivery notifications, and much more.
Back To TopDo you offer free shipping with your Wine Club orders?
NO. Shipping is not free, but we do offer reduced freight rates for Wine Club orders:
|FedEx Ground Club Rates|
|# of bottles||In CA||Out of State||$10/magnum|
Back To TopAre there any states where you CANNOT ship Wine Club orders?
We cannot ship Wine Club orders to AR, DE, MS, RI, SD, or UT.
If you live in one of these states, we may be able to ship to a friend/relative OR to a FedEx Authorized ShipCenter in a bordering state. Please contact the Wine Club team directly for personal assistance with arranging an alternate shipping address.
Back To TopWhat about Alaska and Hawaii?
Members in Alaska and Hawaii can only enroll in a Semi-Annual club, and they receive 12-bottle shipments in May and November. These orders are shipped via 2-Day air, and the freight charge is $99.
Back To TopCan you ship Wine Club orders outside the United States?
NO. We cannot ship Wine Club orders internationally or to US territories.
Back To TopDo I need to be home to receive the shipment?
Age verification (21+) is required for delivery, so if you have the wines shipped to your home, someone will need to be present; however, we can ship to a home, a business, or a FedEx Authorized ShipCenter.
UPDATE: Effective June 28, 2022, FedEx will use ID-scanning technology for all domestic deliveries of alcohol. FedEx only records the first initial and last name of the ID holder, which is part of the existing proof of delivery information that is captured for all signature deliveries. FedEx does not record or store any other personal data encoded within a recipient’s ID (e.g., driver's license number, birthdate, home address, etc.) and no picture of the ID is taken. If a recipient declines to have their ID scanned or the barcode on the recipient’s ID can’t be read for any reason, a recipient’s age will be verified by manual inspection of the recipient’s ID, and the recipients first initial and last name will be manually entered. Age verification is mandatory for each ASR (adult signature required) delivery, even if a recipient’s age has been verified during a previous delivery.
Back To TopWhat should I do if my Wine Club wines arrive damaged?
Our wines are guaranteed to arrive in good condition. If your package arrives damaged, please take pictures of the damage (the bottles, the inside and outside of the box, and anything else that could be relevant) and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back To TopMy Wine Club shipment was returned to sender. What do I do now?
Your wine could be “returned to sender” if the delivery driver was unable to get an adult signature after multiple delivery attempts or if you did not pick up the package from your FedEx Authorized ShipCenter within five (5) days of delivery. Please contact the Wine Club team if your shipment has been returned to us, and we can make arrangements to reship your wine. There is a $15 reship fee.
Back To TopAs a Will Call customer, when can I pick up my wine?
You may pick up your wines after receiving your email receipt.
Pro Tip: Enjoy a complimentary wine tasting in our members-only Cellar Club while we pack up your Wine Club order! Book your tasting online here or call (707) 963-7774 for personal assistance with your tasting reservation.
Back To TopCan I change the wines in my will call Wine Club order at the winery?
NO. We do not allow members to make wine exchanges on property. Please customize your orders prior to processing if you would like to change the wines in your Wine Club order (see “Can I customize my Wine Club orders?” above). Once your Wine Club order is charged, changes CANNOT be made to the wines in your order.
Back To TopCan I let my will call Wine Club orders “stack” and pick up several at once?
YES! You are welcome to pick up multiple Will Call orders at once; however, once you have four orders “stacked,” we will start sending you email reminders to pick up your wines. If you have four or more Wine Club orders to pick up, please contact the Wine Club team at least three days before you arrive so we can prepare your paperwork. Your wines will be packed upon arrival.
PLEASE NOTE: Sold out vintages from older Wine Club orders will be replaced with current vintage wines upon pickup. We do not “store” the wines in your Wine Club orders until you pick them up.
Back To TopDo you automatically ship unclaimed will call orders?
NO. We do not automatically ship will call orders.
Back To TopCan I have my Wine Club orders in will call shipped?
Yes, we can ship your Wine Club orders in will call if you are unable to pick them up. Please contact the Wine Club team for details about shipping will call orders.
Back To Top