The Ultimate Tour of Tuscany – A custom-tailored itinerary for you and someone special!
Become the Count and Contessa of an Italian Castle in Italy for one week with a custom-designed “best of Tuscany” itinerary filled with visits to the top restaurants, wineries and ancient hilltop villages and entirely escorted by private guides and personal drivers.
Your deluxe suite at Castello delle Serre, a 12th century castle in the medieval village of Serre di Rapolano, has been fully restored with devotion to the preservation of the Castle’s grandiose past with a tasteful infusion of modern comforts.
You and your chosen adventurer will experience a customized VIP itinerary designed by Dario Sattui and Tom Davies exploring the hidden gems of the Tuscan hillside villages, including:
- Visits to the wineries of Brunello di Montalcino, lunch in the charming village of Pienza, dinner at Castello delle Serre prepared by Salvatore Gangale, the chef/co-owner of the Castello.
- Explore the medieval city of Siena with a local guide and enjoy lunch at Antica Osteria da Divo, situated in a 2,700-year-old Etruscan tomb.
- An unforgettable tour of Chianti, with visits to the quaint villages of Greve and Radda and wine tasting at Castello di Ama and Badia a Coltibuono, two of the most famous wineries of Chianti. Dinner at Michelin-Star Restaurant Osteria di Passignano.
- Memorable dinners at Le Coccole dellAmorosa, famous for its Chianina beef and Cina Senese Pork and Castello di Modanella, a 12th century castle.
- Explore the spectacular town of Orvieto, famous for the much celebrated Duomo and the white Orvieto Wine. Attend a private cooking school and learn the secret of perfect pasta. Relax and enjoy the view of the famous Duomo as you indulge in the cuisine of Giglio d’Oro.
- Private guided tour of Assisi, probably the most beautiful town in Italy and home of St. Francis of Assisi. Dinner at Ristorante Medioevo, one of the most beautiful restaurants in the world and located in Roman ruins.
Price for Two – $28,000