Hello, spring! On March 20th, we’re celebrating the start of better weather with the launch of our Uncork Spring 2018 photo contest. Uncork, snap, and submit your best V. Sattui spring-themed photo for a chance to win V. Sattui swag. Three lucky winners will be chosen based on a combination of creativity, artistic composition, and the number of public votes for the photo. See official rules for all details. This is your complete guide to the V. Sattui Uncork Spring 2018 photo contest on Facebook.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the photo contest, follow these few easy steps:
- Visit V. Sattui Winery in Saint Helena and take a photo or travel back in time and select a photo from the good ol’ days.
- Visit V. Sattui’s Facebook page (like & follow if you haven’t already!) and click on the post pinned to the top of the page. This will take you to the submissions page.
- Submit your spring photo along with a caption.
- Share your entry and encourage people to vote for your photo.
- Visit the photo gallery and vote for your favorite picture (one vote per day is allowed).
All contestants must be 21 years or older to enter. No purchase of V. Sattui wine is required to enter. You may only enter the photo contest once, but don’t worry, there will be more contests to come!
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
Submissions will be judged on a 100-point scale as follows:
- Creativity (50)
- Votes and social engagement (25)
- Composition and artistic quality (25)
The top three photos with the most points win. Contest ends April 10, 2018, at 11:59 PST.
Winners will be notified by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within two days of being notified, an alternate potential winner will be selected. Winners will be announced on the V. Sattui Winery Facebook page. See official rules for all details.
Three lucky winners will receive the following:
1st place: V. Sattui Sonoma-Wine & Picnic Tote ($125 value)
2nd place: V. Sattui Crystal Bordeaux Glasses by Viski ($35 value)
3rd place: V.Sattui Brie Board Set ($22 value)
Thank you for participating and good luck!
We’ll see you on Facebook!