Exclusively for V. Sattui Wine Club Members
A taste of Wine Country California awaits you in this gracious historical Calistoga home, located in the heart of beautiful Napa Valley. Enjoy easy access to the Napa, Sonoma and Alexander Valley wine regions.
This spacious home with manicured gardens, fruit trees, outdoor-dining patio, and BBQ area is perfect for relaxing and entertaining – and is conveniently located. Downtown Calistoga is just a few short blocks away for wine tasting, spa treatments, shopping, and dining.
Approximately 2300 sq ft, this home includes: 3 main bedrooms, each with a queen bed and private bathroom, a large living room with sofa bed, a fully-equipped and newly-updated kitchen, a bar area with wine refrigerator, and an extra bedroom with 2 more queen beds.
- Regular weekend rates in Summer/Fall are $600-$800/night, midweek Mon-Wed $500-$700/night
- Special Reduced Last Minute rates start at $400 per night based on a 2 night midweek stay, $500/night weekends.
- Rates are based on occupancy of 6-8 guests.
- Individual room rentals are available, with rates from $180-$300 per night.
- Upon request: Butler/concierge service and a local Italian private chef to cook and serve your guests.
Make your next visit to Napa Valley Wine Country one to remember! Bring along your friends, your family, and stay in your own private vacation home.
For more information and to book your stay, contact Irina at 510-432-3520 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s good to be a member.